All Lined Up - Cora Carmack || Book Review ||

by - July 28, 2014

Title: All Lined Up
Author: Cora Camack
Genre: New Adult
Rating: 3.5 | 5

Synopsis: Good Reads 

Review: 

Cora Carmack books are something I read no matter what it’s about. She’s just one of those Authors where I enjoy her writing, and I find every single book entertaining. I might not give them all glowing five star reviews, but they’re great reads. I’ve read every single one of her books and I completely adore them.

From reading the first page, I was complete intrigued I couldn’t stop reading once I picked it up. I love the football aspect in the book. The writing in this book is very different from her others ones. In the best way possible, it’s more detailed and vivid. I love the characters. Dallas: Not only is her name brilliant, but she’s just such a “firecracker” from her politeness, to her blunt out burst and red hair of course. She’s just a breathe of fresh air. Now Carson is just a damn heart throb. He’s sensitive, extremely caring and just hot. 


I wasn’t completely captivated. I find myself like this every time I read one of her books where I’m not completely into it and I’m just reading it to pass time or because I know it’ll be entertaining. And my biggest problem with the books is that they always fall in love so quickly. (And that’s my thoughts for this book) There’s rarely a build up or a chase. Once her characters meet, that’s it. It’s like they already know they’re soul mates. And don’t get me wrong. There isn’t anything wrong with that, if that’s what you’re into. For me, I’m not. I like the angst, and the books that pull at the heart. 
Over all, I do believe this has to be the best Cora Carmack book yet. And I’m excited to read the rest of the companion novels in the “Rusk University Series”. 

You May Also Like

0 comments