The Coincidence #1&2 - Jessica Sorensen || Mini Book Review ||

by - July 06, 2014

Title: The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden || The Redemption of Callie and Kayden

Author: Jessica Sorensen 
Genre: New Adult 
Ratings: ****/5 each || together *****/5 

Synopsis: Book #1 || Book #2 

Mini Review:  



      I don’t have much to say besides the fact that: I love these book. Everything about them from beginning to end. I love the progression of the characters.. How you feel them grow and blossom into strong people together. And how you can feel the chains and restrains that were once holding them back crack and break away. How they’re now free and able to breathe. 



  • Callie is a wonderful Heroine. Strong, determined, and too serious for her age in the first book. But she’s trusting and a fast learner. She doesn’t give up on those she loves. I’m happy she is able to accept the need for help and that she doesn’t deny it. FINALLY.
  • Kayden is one of the most stubborn boys I’ve ever read about. But I guess they’re all like that anyway.. And he’s also the sweetest and I’m just happy they have one another to lean on.. 
  • Seth we know his dark secret but not too much and I’m happy Callie has him. With out seth, I think she would have continued to be the same depressed girl she was in high school. She wouldn’t have tried and put effort into things.. 

Over all, I’m in awe with this duo. I can’t wait for the third and final book in their story and I hope it ends well for them. They’ve both been through so much and don’t deserve anymore pain. The progression of the characters was amazing. The writing was beautiful and flowed well. I highly recommend everyone to pick this up! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments