Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins || Book Review ||

by - July 02, 2014

Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary 
Ratings: *****/5

Synopsis: Good reads 

Review: 

I don’t know why, but I always found it difficult to talk about books REALLY love and this is one of them. I don’t know what to say besides that it was purely beautiful. The love and story between Etienne and Anna was just heart warming and heart felt.  It feels so real and raw, different from anything I’ve read in a long time. Right when you believe the story is too perfect and that nothing goes wrong.. Some thing happens that YOU do not see coming. And those parts add a lot of realism. I’m so very happy, that they both found their home.. Anna has to be one of my favorite female characters, she’s freaking hilarious and very mature for her age. She’s different in the quiet yet quirky sort of way.. And Etienne St. Clair my god, a boy with a french name, english accent, and native born american. Such a beautiful short boy ;) He’s perfect.. My #1 book boyfriend. I’ve never read about a love that was so real and beautiful. I’m completely in awe with this book and I love it! This is a very innocent love, that filled with passion, and takes place in the most beautiful and romantic city Paris! I’m so speechless.. What I do need to say is that I HIGHLY recommend this book to EVERYONE. <333 

You May Also Like

0 comments