Obsidian (Lux Series #1) - Jennifer Armentrout || Book Review ||

by - July 17, 2014

Title: Obsidian
Author: Jennifer Armentrout
Genre: Young Adult, Sci-Fi
Rating: *****/5

Synopsis: Good Reads

Review: 


I don’t think I could contain my excitement about this anymore. I’m so freaking in love with this book. But then again I’m in love with anything Jennifer Armentrout writes. I am such a huge fan with every single one of her books. I can’t believe I even questioned reading this book.. The alien factor sort of turned me off, and then I thought why not give it a try, you know you might like it.. 

And damn, did I swallow my words because I freaking love this book! Everything from her witty sarcastic, funny addictive writing to the sexy main characters.. I love everything! After reading the first page I knew I was done for. I was hooked, I wouldn’t stop reading after the first paragraph.. Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to hours.. Little did I know it was already six am.. 

Katy our main Protagonist is my favorite. She reminds me so much of myself with her anger, potty mouth, and bluntness. She just can’t keep herself contained around him.. Daemon, who is sexy with dark raven hair, emerald green eyes, and a body of a rock god. His voice and everything about is just so damn alluring. If you aren’t familiar Jennifer’s writing most of the men always have nicknames for the girls. In this one Daemons nickname for Katy is Kitten. And oh hot damn is it just so sensual when he says it. I swear you’re going to shiver from the sheer sensuality behind it.. 

There was so many “What the f and What just happened moments” Such great twist and turns that keep you on edge and make you keep reading until you can no longer see straight. I love the angst between the characters and there “hatred” towards one another, soon you’ll find it as hilarious as I do. 

Over all, this book is nothing more than a damn drug. Jennifer will make you laugh, swoon, and keep you on edge due to the wonderful action scenes. The book is magnificent. I totally give it a five! But then again what did you expect? All of Jennifer Armentrout's books are brilliant. And sweet lord, daemon black is infuriatingly sexy..

You May Also Like

0 comments