Between the lines, Where you are - Tammara Webber || Mini Book Review ||

by - July 05, 2014

Before you continue and read on, you should know this is two reviews in one.. 
I am reviewing a series, but only read two out of the four books. 
And I am not interested in continuing the series. 
BEWARE OF SPOILERS 

Title: Between the lines (#1) Where you are (#2) 
Author: Tammara Webber 
Rating: ***/5 || ***/5
Genre: Young Adult 


Mini Review: 

BOOK #1

I’ve liked the books enough to continue them with out stopping. I didn’t love them, and I really want to say I do, but I do not. And I wish I enjoyed it the way others. I just thought at some points it was a bit dull. There wasn’t any real dilemmas in the story just small teeny tiny ones. The book seemed a little too perfect and happy for me. The only dilemma through out the book was “Emma didn’t want to be too famous; she would lose her privacy and she wanted to be a normal girl” The book was really cute and I loved the ending! :) I thought it could have been better. 



BOOK #2 

I felt the exact same way about book two. It was still a little perfect and too happy for me. But this time there was an actual Dilemma through out the whole book. And it did keep me interested and on my toes. I would have to say I enjoyed this book a lot more than the first one. ‘Between the lines’ was just missing something. BUT I did love something in this book and it’s the love between Graham and Emma. If there’s something Tammara Webber can do it’s convince you that two people are in love through her beautiful words. AND LET ME TELL YOU. I was rooting for them in book one! Because the WHOLE time in book one I wanted to hit Emma upside the head for being so naive and stupid.. Reid was telling her all these lies to get into her pants and THANK the lord she didn’t believe him. I was SHIPPING Graham and Emma the whole time. F-Reid and uncontrollable horny-ness, though he did do a good thing in the end. So maybe there’s some good in him. MAYBE . And brooke you suck as well. 

Emma: I like you, but I was a little annoyed in book one; that you couldn’t see Reid was only going to use you for sex. But you prove me wrong, when you break it off and he begs for your forgiveness you turn him down. I’m just so happy she’s one of those girls that don’t forgive a guy she knows who has bad intentions but things they are going to change. La di la di da Thank you Ms. Webber for giving Emma a freaking brain. Because there’s nothing more annoying than a girl who thinks she can change a man whore into a one woman man.. 

You May Also Like

0 comments