Rush Too Far - Abbi Glines || Mini Book Review ||

by - July 15, 2014

Title: Rush Too Far 
Author: Abbi Glines 
Genre: New Adult
Rating: ****/5

Synopsis: Good Reads 

Mini Review: 

There’s just something so different and amazing about rereading a book in the guys POV. Like everything is finally complete. Because you know both sides to the story and there aren’t anymore question to be answered. I love being able to get into Rush Finlays head. He’s such a complex character. So being able to read his thoughts and feel his emotions felt like an honor. I liked knowing that the badass/asshole side of him was just a facade. 
Over all, I couldn’t have asked for a better better book. I had no problem with any part of it. I fell in love with Rush and Blaire, my hate for Nan just grew. And man oh man am I excited to get some more Grant in September! Abbi Glines is astounding, everything she writes never disappoints. The story flowed well, and I loved that she added little scenes from Rush. The moment you read from rush, you’ll never want to stop. 

I absolutely recommend this, if you like New Adult and if you've read all three books in Blaire's POV.  

You May Also Like

0 comments