This is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E Smith || Mini Book Review ||

by - July 02, 2014

Title: This is What Happy Looks Like
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary
Ratings: ***/5

Synopsis: Good Reads

Mini Review: I was not impressed at all. I wouldn’t go as far as saying as it was a bad book, because it wasn’t. I liked the plot, I just didn’t think the writing was great. It was lacking a lot of depth. The book is cute but felt a bit dull. I honestly thought this was going to be so cute and a great summer read but it just wasn’t for me. The characters were as simple as could be, they weren’t complex or had any real depth to them. The “Big” problems they had were really just bumps in the road.. Overall, the book was okay. I liked it, enough to finish it and I just wasn’t happy with the ending. 


You May Also Like

0 comments