Within These Walls - J.L Berg || Mini Review ||

by - August 20, 2014

Title: Within These Walls
Author: J.L Berg
Genre: Adult
Rating: 3.5 | 5

Synopsis: Good Reads 

Mini Review: 

This is my first book by J.L Berg and I absolutely enjoyed it! I found it entertaining, witty, and very very cute! I can’t saw I loved it. I didn’t like some parts and somethings in the book.. 
The plot was great, I just feel like the book could have been better. At some points in the book I was so confused. The guy is way TOO broken, and the girl is way to naive, forgiving, and the love just happened so fast. For a guy who is “heart broken” and can’t fall in love again he definitely fell in love with in days of meeting her. That I didn’t like nor understand.. I definitely couldn’t connect with the characters. The book seemed a little to cliche too at some points. 

Other than those things, everything in the middle was great. I loved their love, everything was so cute and innocent.. Sort of ;) They definitely make a great couple. The writing wasn’t all that great. Still I did like it! I found “Jude’s” point of view to be way too dramatic for a guy. Half of the time I felt like he was a whiney girl, but still very sexy and masculine.. Overall, I very much enjoyed the book. Read if it you will, I didn’t hate it. I thought it was very good :) Read the synopsis, and take a leap! Enjoy!! 

You May Also Like

0 comments