Readathon update || Day 6

by - August 26, 2014


Hello my fellow book lovers, 


If you guys aren't aware, go on this page to learn more about the readathon I am participating in through Instagram! If you know all about it already, then just keep reading! :) 

So far out of the ten book I plan on reading I've only read three.. I know that doesn't sound good, but I've been so swamped! Actually no, not really. I've been addicted to Criminal Minds, which is sort of like being really busy.. Right? (Raise your hands, if you love criminal minds *raising hands guiltily*) 

The three books I have finished are In Time, Sweet Filthy Boy, and Run To You (Review should be on my page, just hasn't been linked yet).  Hope you're all doing better than I am if you joined! 



The book I am currently reading is an ARC for the sweetest Author, I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to. I will definitely have more information on her and the book, on this post or below.

Title: IGNITE 
Author: Lily Paradis 
Release Date: August 26, 2014 
Genre: YA/ NA Contemporary 

Synopsis: Good reads

You May Also Like

0 comments