Black Ice - Becca Fitzpatrick || Book Review || ARC

by - August 07, 2014

Title: Black Ice 
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick 
Genre: Young Adult, Suspense
Rating: 4.5 | 5 

Synopsis: Good Reads 

Review: EXPECTED TO BE RELEASED - October 7, 2014 
When I read, I usually wish to be the characters and to completely feel them and live their world. I didn’t have to wish in this book. I was Britt, and fuck did I feel every single emotion she was being carried through. Every fear, and shortness of breathe I felt, just as she. I started this book hating the main character, but her character development is one of the strongest one’s I’ve ever read about. The writing in this book is so vivid and detailed so well. From the dust in the cabin, from the way the air prickled her skin. The romance is so amazing, it wasn’t over powering, just right. 
There’s a sense of beauty and rawness in the enigma of the book. Something so different from any other book I’ve read. So many things are happening at once. So many and it’s so hard to keep up, it gets so overwhelming.. I remember reading half way through and halting. The whole book is exhausting (if the best way). The plot twist are so AMAZING, I swear you never see them coming and when it finally comes it just SLAPS you across the face. 
Over all, I loved the book so much. I couldn’t put it down once I picked it up. From the first page I was intrigued. By the third paragraph I was captivated. I wish you all luck trying to contain your emotions while reading. I really enjoyed it, and highly recommend this. I apologize for the vagueness of my review, I jus didn’t want to give anything away since it is a mystery/thriller novel. I loved the way it ended, I thought the last two chapters were so great. I highly suggest this to everyone! So…. What are you waiting for? PRE-ORDER it now! ;) 

You May Also Like

0 comments