Book Haul || August 9th

by - August 09, 2014

Hey Guys :)

I think this might actually be my first 'Book Haul' post! I am so excited to do this post and start doing this on my blog! I've got so many wonderful things today, especially great deals on books! 

First, I've been impatiently waiting for my local Target (which I live right next to) to get 'Opposition' By Jennifer Armentrout in stock. Days past and they still did not have it. Since I was going to another store about fifteen minutes away I'd decided to check out the target in the Plaza area there and found Opposition! For guess how much?? FOR $7 that's how much! That's such a great deal, way better than amazon! (Which is usually where I get my books from!) 'Ugly Love' By Colleen Hoover was also purchased from there, but belongs to my sister. She and I usually share our books which is why this is also in the picture. In the same Plaza area I went to Marshall's, and I know they sometimes carry books. Usually the books they do have are not in good condition. They're usually wet, torn, or just poorly handled. But these three were beautiful and in such great condition! :) I got 'Someone Like You' By Sarah Dessen for $2 which is a freaking steal! I also haven't read any of her books, and I'm really excited to start this one! Hopefully it isn't a second or third book in a series, that would greatly suck! I got the last two book in the 'Selection Series' by Kiera Cass for a great price as well! 'Elite' was $3 and 'One' which is a hard cover was $7! I don't own the first one yet, but I thought why pass up these deals when they'll never pop up again for this cheap! Am I right? Anywhooooo I really hope you guys enjoyed this! I will definitely do this more often! (Hopefully not to often, because my wallet and I might be crying soon..) OH, and those are my new Chinese Laundry shoes from DSW which remind me so much of the Valentino rock stud ballet flats, but just doesn't break the bank like those normally would! ;)

Maybe I'll just get straight to the point next time. Telling you what store, and how much instead of telling you a story! Heehee! 

Happy Reading (: 

You May Also Like

0 comments