Friday Reads || August 8th

by - August 08, 2014


Title: Amy & Roger's Epic Detour 
Author: Morgan Matson 
Synopsis: Good Reads 

There has been so much hype surrounding this book for the past couple months. I swear everywhere I turned this book was there, twitter, instagram, the mall, people outside, some friends, online friends. It was just surrounding me. So I decided that it was a sign from the book gods for me to read this. And I am so happy with the outcome so far! The book is so great, there isn't a "romance" part between the characters. Maybe, there never will be or maybe it's later on in the book but I'm extremely happy with what I've read so far. If the characters just become best friends than great! For right now, I feel like that's what they both need. Another human being to lean on to. Some one who won't let them down! I've enjoyed the characters, and the road trip aspects. I can't wait to continue this! :) 


Title: Since You've Been Gone
Author: Morgan Matson
Synopsis: Good Reads 

Obviously I'm a terrible Book Club host because I haven't even started this book yet. I do however plan on starting it this weekend. I'm currently obsessing with Amy and Rogers Epic Detour so I'm not even sure how this is going to work out! :) I've heard such great things from other members, everyone has been loving it so far! I do have a problem with the long chapter! UGH why do they even make long chapters. Hope you all have a wonderful reading month and that you join us when ever you can for discussions for the book!

You May Also Like

0 comments