Run To You - Clara Kensie || Book Review ||

by - August 26, 2014

Title: Run To You Part 1: First Sight

Author: Clara Kensie
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal
Rating: 5 | 5 

Synopsis: Goodreads

Review: 

This is the first book I’ve read by Clara Kensie. While I DO NOT have any problems with the book it’s self, I problems with the amount of book there are in this series.. 
Let me start off by telling you: This book is amazing!! It is the first book of six. Yes, six books, and it’s only 110 pages long. (way too short for me) Within the sixteen chapters there was definitely some character development from the main characters. I loved how interesting and fast pace the book started! It feels like you just got thrown into it, but not where you are confused and cannot understand what’s going on. 
I absolutely love the way the character thought. She’s so selfless, and smart. She truly cares so much about everyone else around her but she also know when to put her foot down and stand up for herself. Some where deep inside of her hidden is a badass. I loved the dialogue and relationship between the family. The plot, and what it is all focused around. It just makes the whole book so suspenseful and entertaining. I must admit, I was on edge for half the book, and the other half I was just melting away in a puddle of mush. This has one of the cutest and most innocent romance in all the history of books! And don’t you just love books like that? Where the guy is clearly a good guy, and respects her and you can truly see he cares for her beyond belief. 
Over all, I loved this book so much. It was pure beauty from beginning to end. Completely captivating me and leaving me craving for more. I highly recommend this book if you enjoy paranormal, and romance! I can’t wait to read the rest of the books. I truly wished there weren’t six books that are all 110 pages. I’d truly appreciate 3 normal length books! But other than that, I’m truly happy with this read, I think it’s underrated and everyone should check it out!! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments