In Time - Alexandra Bracken || Mini Review ||

by - August 23, 2014

Title: In Time (The Darkest Minds Series - Book #1.5)
Author: Alexandra Bracken
Genre:Young Adult
Rating: 2 | 5

Synopsis: Goodreads

Mini Review: 

I love Alexandra Brackens writing! I completely idolize her as an Author, and before I picked this up I’ve heard such great things. Everyone kept bragging about the depth of the book and emotion it carried! How beautiful and sad it is but I didn’t feel that at all. I was highly disappointed. I wanted so bad to feel what everyone did. I couldn’t seem to wrap my brain about what everyone found so interesting. I thought the book was boring, and a waste of time. There are seven chapter in the book, and first five chapters are backstory and mostly his thoughts and some (very little) interaction with others.. There are only about three significant things you need to learn about the book. (Those things aren’t even that important) I felt all the “important” stuff could have been summed up in two chapters. I still love her, and her writing, I had no problem with the writing in the book, it was great and vivid like The Darkest Minds, the content was just lacking. 

You May Also Like

0 comments