Origin (Lux #4) - Jennifer Armentrout || Book Review ||

by - September 30, 2014

Title: Origin (Lux #4)
Author: Jennifer Armentrout
Genre: SWOONEY, Young Adult
Rating: 5 | 5 PURRRR-FECT

Synopsis: Goodreads

Review:

  I’m going to apologize now. For this is going to be a short review, for the simple fact that I cannot say anymore without giving away any spoilers. This book in specific is the absolute definition of perfect. So, I hope you you’ve read the other books, if not just go and buy them all, and you can thank me later ;) You all know my feelings towards Jennifer Armentrout so I won’t even repeat myself, because well it isn’t necessary. But if you don’t I think she’s a Queen. 
I did not think my face could get any redder, but it did. I was blushing like a girl talking to her crush for the first time.This book is absolutely adorable and definitely my favorite out of every single one of them. It started off so sad and rough and I could feel every single emotion they both went through. And that’s what Jennifer does, she makes you live through everything the character does. I love that the dual character point of view was continued in this! It is amazing! I don’t know about you, but every since Obsidian I’ve been dying to get into his head. I’ve been so dang curious to see what the perfect male specimen is thinking. The connection and love just ran so much stronger in this book. Their determination and love is just so beautiful. As always, there were so many hilarious parts and the new characters are amazing!! 
The writing is perfect like ALWAYS. So swooney, witty, and sarcastic. I love ever single word and sentence being said. The book definitely took a turn somewhere in this book, and it went from somewhere in between young adult and new adult. If I thought the last book was steamy, clearly I was wrong. I felt such a strong connection with this book, I found myself crying during the cute/happy parts, and just bawling like baby during the devastating parts. I hope you all read this series if you haven’t. And if you are, I really hope you enjoy it as much as I am! You can read my review on the first three books here:  Obsidian (Lux #1) Onyx (Lux #2)  Opal (Lux#3) 

You May Also Like

0 comments