September Wrap Up

by - October 03, 2014

Hello my lovely book lovers,

I'd like to believe I had a fairly wonderful reading month. It's a little sad I didn't get to add "Opposition" on here because I finished it a day late, but that's okay! I hope you all enjoy my tbr, and happy reading! The books not shown in the picture were read on my nook. If you wanna know what I'm reading in October, click here :)

Link and Rating: 

1. Ignite - Lily Paradis || 4.5 

2. Guardian - Courtney Cole || 5 

3. Ugly Love - Colleen Hoover || 4 

4. Second Chance Summer - Morgan Matson  || 5 

5. Dire - Alyssa Rose Ivy || 4 

6. Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins || 5

7. Landline - Rainbow Rowell || 3.5

8. Opal - Jennifer Armentrout || 5

9. Origin - Jennifer Armentrout || 5

You May Also Like

0 comments