Dire - Alyssa Rose Ivy || Release Day

by - September 15, 2014

Morning my lovelies, 


I hope all is well for everyone. I'm so excited to be apart of Alyssa Rose Ivy release day launch! Dire is a paranormal book, that is about werewolf's... Wait no they don't like that name ;) -- I mean dire wolves, which is the largest and most powerful of the wold breed. This is the first book of three, and I am already shaking with anticipation for the second one!! I'm confident you all know I LOVE paranormal. Something about that genre is perfect! Starting today Dire will be available in stores! Add it to your good reads today by clicking here and keep reading to see how to win a signed copy! :) 

Synopsis: Click for excerpt! 

Gage was the first guy I ever wanted. He was my first crush and my first fantasy, but he wasn't my first in any other way because he never saw me as anything more than a friend— at least not until the night that changed everything.

It was all Gage's fault. He insisted we drive through the storm and take the back roads. By the time the storm hit full force we had no chance. One night of snowbound sex changed our relationship forever. The problem was at the same time I caught another guy’s attention. This other guy happened to be the alpha of a pack of shifter wolves. I thought the wolves were the worst of my problems, but I was wrong. When things went from bad to worse I had to make a lifelong sacrifice to save Gage, but what price is too much to save the one you love?

I know. You guys want it already. Click on the links below, and continue to read to see how to win a copy! :) Wanna read my review click here

Now Available:
Amazon | Barnes and Noble(Coming Soon) iTunes | GooglePlay | Kobo



About Alyssa Rose Ivy: 

Alyssa Rose Ivy is a New Adult and Young Adult author who loves to weave stories with romance and a southern setting. Although raised in the New York area, she fell in love with the South after moving to New Orleans for college. After years as a perpetual student, she turned back to her creative side and decided to write. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and two young children, and she can usually be found with a cup of coffee in her hand.

Links: 



You May Also Like

0 comments