Dire - Alyssa Rose Ivy || Book Review ||

by - September 12, 2014

Title: Dire
Author: Alyssa Rose Ivy
Genre: New Adult, Paranormal
Rating: 4 | 5

Synopsis: Goodreads

Review: 

I’ve never read Werewolf book before, I just didn’t think it would be my thing. I highly enjoyed twilight, but not Jacob or any of the werewolf there. So when I was asked to review the book in exchange for an ARC I agreed, wanting to give the werewolf books a chance! 
The book started off a bit rough for me, I didn’t like that sex was automatically mentioned in the beginning it just seemed a bit too much and a bad first impression. I didn’t like the writing at all, and I still don’t really like it. It isn’t that large of an issue though to the point where you can’t continue. As the chapters roll by you don’t notice the writing, and you get hooked! Like you’re a fish in sea, and can’t seem to unclasp your self from the bait. The book is very addicting, I loved the dialogue between the two characters. They were so adorable and flirty, and I loved the way the just cared for one another. Things definitely take a turn in the book for a second and you kind of just look in shock like “WHAT just happened, things definitely escalate quickly!” I loved the plot, and the story line. I thought the idea is brilliant, and I love that it’s New Adult. There’s a bit of romance and paranormal which are two of my favorite things on earth!! I really wished the book could have been written a lot better because it would have been perfect.
It’s a New Adult novel, so it definitely is a bit Rated R, there’s a lot of sex.. Not written well or too detailed so it’s bearable. There’s so much twist, turns, and the plot twist are insane! I was definitely hooked while reading the book! While I highly enjoyed it I wouldn’t say I love it! But I am looking forward to the second book!! I'll definitely have more information on the book soon, and an excerpt! ;) 

You May Also Like

0 comments