One More Chance - Abbi Glines || Review

by - January 18, 2015

Title: One More Chance
Author: Abbi Glines
Genre: Adult
Rating: 4 | 5

Synopsis: Goodreads

Review:

Abbi Glines has this very addictive way of writing. Where she reels you in with her every words and makes you her bitch. You won't be able to stop reading, thinking or even concentrate on anything that isn't related to her books. I've adored The Rosemary beach series for so long and have followed it religiously. It's beautiful to see everyone's story come together and unravel.

I remember falling in love with Grant while Blaire hated Rush. Grant had this laid back casual sweet boy charm to him. Along with his gorgeous face and alluring body he's hard to ignore. This is such a beautiful conclusion to their story. If there was any girl I thought would be best for Grant it would be Harlow. She's sweet selfless and a breath of fresh air to him.

I was completely in love and captivated by this book. I read it in one sitting. It hurts my heart to say I couldn't fully give this book five stars. I loved the story, adored every single part of it from beginning to end. I just couldn't relate to Harlow/ put myself in her shoes. I didn't feel the emotions pour through me. I was more looking into the world than living it. And to me, a five star book is myself living the world. — Perfectly constructed story of true love and bravery. I cannot wait to continue the series that will never disappoint me. 

You May Also Like

0 comments