UPDATE Jimmy Kimmel Live

by - February 04, 2014

It was a good thing I recorded it because honestly if I watched it while it was live, I might have pulled my hair out. The invention of being able to fast forward is amazing, because they didn't come on until the last fifteen minutes of the show..
Summary:
Shai and Theo zipped line from a parking to the entrance of the studio. Both stars were sitting down in the chair for no more than five minutes. Jimmy then asked one of the most common question that we've heard the answer to a million times.. "Are you ready for the popularity that comes with the movie? Did you really think bout it before you accepted the role?" Before they both answered, they discussed one of Theo's old movies and how he died having sex in it, and he joked about how he is not healthy and drinks straight vodka in the morning. Also, moving on to Shai they asked her about her water regiment. If you guys weren't aware, like myself. Shai only TRIES to drink water from natural mountains or springs, but since she travels a lot she only gets to do it when she's home. After that Both Shai and Theo said something along the lines of "Of course, you have to think about it and how it's going to change your career and life. But at the same time you don't know what's going to happen." And again they talked more about the water, & finally showed the trailer to Divergent.. Once it was shown Zedd played two songs, Find you and Clarity. *BANG* the show was over.
The big surprise was the trailer/new footage!
 
I guess I'm disappointed because I thought the whole episode was just going to be about Divergent.. But instead it was only the last fifteen minutes. Well technically eight because of the extensive commercials. I don't know what I was expecting, but I know I wanted more.
 


You May Also Like

0 comments