Book Signing with Cora Carmack, Jennifer L. Armentrout, and Jay Crownover!

by - February 03, 2014

EEEEEEK! AGHHHHH! ADFLKJDF:LGKDSF:LKG:DFLBHTIEV
Okay, now that I got that out of my system, I forgot to mention to you all that I'll be going to a book signing! Three wonderful Authors will be making their way into my home State; New Jersey. The first is Cora which I'm more than excited to meet, I've read two of her books and until now I wish I was Bliss.. I can't get enough of her books, and can't wait to read more of them! Cora has a way of turning her books into a movie the moment you read the first page! The second is J.Lynn which so far I've only read one of her books and I completely love her writing. As for the third Author Jay, I haven't read any of her books. Though I've been planning on buying 'Rule' for some time now, and I think I'll be buying it at the signing! ;)
 
How I feel right now
I will definitely keep you guys updated, because the weather here has been extremely ridiculous. Tomorrow we're suppose to be expecting up to 8inches of snow... And as for Wednesday(The day of the book signing) we should also be expecting snow.. So hopefully with fingers crossed there's no snow Wednesday and that I get to fan girl in front of all these wonderful Authors! Hopefully I am able to take photos with them, and if I can I will definitely be posting it up on here!
ALSO
Cora Carmack is releasing a new book about a football player(*drooling*) in May.. And of course it's going to be a love story! And Since today is super bowl Sunday she was kind enough to give us a little snippet! But let me warn you; this snippet will leave you wanting more!!

You May Also Like

0 comments