The Whispers of the Fallen

by - February 03, 2014

 
Synopsis: Click me 
 
If you haven't read The Whispers of the Fallen I'm going to hunt you down.. Drag you out of your house.. And buy you the book! =) The book is honestly not to be missed. It is dark, adventurous, exciting, and keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. The moment you read the first sentence you're instantly sucked into the worlds of Elysium, and the strange and sinister creatures that inhabited the pages of this book. All the characters and the battle scenes are so vivid. The whole time I really felt like I was watching a movie and was so torn when I finished the book!
 
 Guys, Rebellion is the sequel to The whispers of the fallen. I don't know about you, but I am so excited! We have yet to find out when the release of the second book is, but when I do find out I promise to inform you all!  
 
 & MAYBE when the release of the second book is close, I'll give away ONE copy of the first book!


You May Also Like

0 comments