J.K Rowling and Regrets

by - February 03, 2014

Guys.. I am speechless and if you know me well, you will know that this is a very rare state for me to be in. J.K Rowling the Author of all the amazing Harry Potter books, and Casual Vacancy confessed something extremely shocking..
 
J.K Rowling did a interview with Wonderland Magazine, while Emma Watson was the guest interviewer. Emma Watson played the beautiful and intelligent Hermione Granger. During the interview which will soon be released in the next issue Ms. Rowling admits she regrets pairing both Hermione and Ron.. About seven years after the books are over, she now realizes that Harry should have married Hermione.. Emma Watson seems to agree with our lovely Author. In another Article I also read that J.K Rowling believes that "Ron will never make her happy, which is why she should be with Harry.."
 
But you want to know what I think? Oh well, it cannot be unwritten. Harry Potter was a beautiful book/movie. It was beyond a love story between a couple young teenagers. It is about friendship, honesty, loyalty, and fighting for those you love..
 
Here is a quote from the interview:
"I wrote the Hermione/Ron relationship as a form of wish fulfillment. That's how it was conceived, really," Rowling said in the interview. "For reasons that have very little to do with literature and far more to do with me clinging to the plot as I first imagined it, Hermione ended up with Ron." - J.K Rowling.

You May Also Like

0 comments