Breathe - Abbi Glines || Book Review

by - July 01, 2015

Title: Breathe 
Author: Abbi Glines 
Genre: Young Adult, Romance 
Rating: 3 | 5 

Synopsis: Goodreads

Review: 

This wasn't a terrible book where I couldn't read it. Surprisingly it is very addictive, but then I shouldn't be surprised because it's Abbi right? I have a love and hate relationship for these characters. Everything just seems convenient for them. Every dilemma immediately had a solution, and the characters are (and don't hate me for saying this) extremely annoying and stupid!! I read this because I've heard so much amazing hype around this book. I had no hesitation going in because.. Well it's Abbi Glines. She's a go to Author of mine. 

Sadie is so young and naive. Extremely clingy, and jealous.. Not my kind of girl. The kind of girl I'd not want to be friends with honestly. Because what comes with clingy and jealous girls is a lot of bitching. Yup, there was lots of that in the book. Now don't get me wrong the book wasn't all bad. Lots of parts were lovely. I really liked most of the book, but now that's been a month since I've read the book I honestly cannot remember much.. I hate that I can only remember the parts I did not like..

Do not stray away from this book because of my Review. Mine is only one in a million. Keep in mind this is one of Abbi Glines early books.  There are so many other people out there that love this, and I hope you give this book a chance. Who knows maybe you'll love it. 

You May Also Like

0 comments