Of Poseidon - Anna Banks || Book Review

by - July 01, 2015

Title: Of Poseidon

Author: Anna Banks 
Genre: Young Adult, Romance, Fantasy (Mermaids)
Rating: 4 | 5 

Synopsis: Goodreads 

Review: 

Anna Banks is addicting. Her writing is phenomenal, clear, and extremely fun. It's like I'm invisible watching her book play out in front of me. I loved it, every second.

Our main character Emma is hard headed, but I like that about her. Even though it gets her into trouble some times she's learns from it. The book is extremity fun, and I loved learning about this whole new world, and "creatures" in the ocean.

Everything is explained so easily. I loved the relationship between all the characters! Galen and Emma are extremely cute, I just wish it wasn't instal-love with them. That their love took a bit more to grow, but it's okay because they're so cute and perfect. I highly suggest everyone check this book out. It's my first Mermaid book and I love it! It didn't completely captivate me which is why I can't give it five stars but it kept me on my toes. A perfect story with humor, romance, and a great mix of characters! 

You May Also Like

0 comments