Throne Of Glass - Sarah J. Maas || Book Review

by - July 13, 2015

Title: Throne of Glass
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Genre: Young Adult, High Fantasy 
Rating: 5 | 5 !!!!! 

Synopsis: Goodreads 

Review

I was scared starting this. I already had such high expectations from it I didn't want to be disappointed. Finally after years of hearing people rave about it: I caved. And it was the best decision I've ever made. Sarah J. Maas writes such an addictive story. The book reads so smooth, and even though there isn't much action eighty percent of the time, it's okay. The whole book is pretty much an introduction to the world, and series. The transition to understand the world is done so well, she did not cram a bunch of information at once. You don't need an imagination to read this. The Author paints the picture for you. 

I'm obsessed with the main character. She's such a badass. She's cocky, confident, but never arrogant. I also love her personality. She tries to make the best out of every situations and never gives up! She's extremely open minded, and positive, even when something negative is thrown her way. 

I'm not even going to talk about the boys because it's just going to break my heart. I decided not to pick, and I'll just love them both. This is not cheating... 

I am extremely impressed with this book, and I can't believe I didn't listen to the hype sooner! I really wish I read this as soon as it came out. I love everything about this book. Throne of Glass will have you swooning, scared, and sleep deprived. I can't wait to continue the rest of the series, and I truly hope you guys listen to the hype. It's definitely every good thing you've heard. 

You May Also Like

0 comments