P.S I still love you - Jenny Han || Book Review

by - July 01, 2015

Title: P.S I still love you 
Author: Jenny Han 
Genre: Contemporary, Young Adult 
Rating: 5 | 5 

Synopsis: Goodreads 


I can understand why a lot of people didn't like this book. But at the same time those things that pissed them off and annoyed them made me love it. I think there needs to be some flaws with books for them to be perfect. Lara Jean was extremely whiny in the beginning. Which in her case in understandable. She's sixteen, naive and very inexperienced when it comes to love. Jenny Han captures that age and personality perfectly.

She's a phenomenal a writer that leaves nothing to your imagination. She makes sure everything is detailed enough to flow out the page and before your eyes. She writes the most romantic boys ever. I didn't think I could fall in love with Peter more but I did. He has this charm, but a bad boy protective edge to him. He's blunt as hell, and how much he loves Kitty is heart warming.

I could probably go on for years about him but I won't. I loved the plot of the story, the dilemmas they hit along the way, they handle it exactly as it is to be handled.


The reaction and everything flows so well with the story. Some say what they went through is unnecessary but I highly disagree. For them to grow and be in a loving, trusting, and committed relationship they needed that bump. It tested them and their reactions to it shows a lot. Lara Jean really grows in this book. By the end she isn't that young naive girl. She's done and experienced more while she's gotten close to Peter than before. She's living.


I hope everyone reads this. If you've read the first, I'm sure you'll love it. I love that it took time, everything progressed naturally and nothing was rushed. We got all the answers we could need, but of course, I'm a reader and selfish, so I want more! ;)  I highly recommend it, and hope you fall madly in love with it! 

You May Also Like

0 comments