On The Fence - Kasie West || Book Review

by - April 13, 2015

Title: On The Fence
Author: Kasie West
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary
Rating: 5 | 5

Synopsis: Goodreads

Review:
I loved this book from the very beginning. Everything about it drew me in, and got me hooked. I love the effortless beautiful writing of the Author. I loved that there were so many characters in the book but not once did you get anyone confused. Each person had their own distinct voice. Charlie is such a great character, she's so relatable, competitive and kick ass. I am not a sports kind of girl, I am the polar opposite of who Charlie is, but Kasie West made me feel like Charlie. Like I could run eight miles everyday (haha yeah right). While I was reading this book, I was taken out of reality into this amazing/complicated life Charlie lives. The plot and romance in this book is slow but that's what makes it so amazing. 

I don't do well with contemporary books, but this has been a book I will never forgot. The characters are perfect. Everything was so well constructed, I really wish there could be more to this story, I can't get enough! 

I highly recommend everyone reads this. I was so addicted, I read it in one sitting. (Sorry for this not so good review.. All I can say is I LOVE IT!) 

Kasie West had me like.. 


You May Also Like

0 comments