Love In Rewind - Tali Alexander || Book Review

by - April 13, 2015

Title: Love In Rewind
Author: Tali Alexander 
Genre: Adult Contemporary 
Rating: 4.5 | 5 

Synopsis: Goodreads

Review: I have been sent this book in exchange for a honest review.

Tali Alexander wrote such an amazing book. Her writing is amazing. It flows easily, and effortless. I love the plot of the book, I loved being in the dark and not knowing what happened. I loved reading their love story from the very beginning. The book is more on the side of romance fairy tale, where to me nothing is very much realistic, they lay eyes on each other, fall in love. I am a sucker for those books, after reading so much Young Adult I need something like this: witty, quick, amazing read. 

The main character have such an amazing profound love for one another. Louis and Emily have a unique story. Emily is eighteen and falls in love with a man who is eleven year older than her, making him twenty-nine. Fast forward to ten years later, they have two kids and things rough. Louis won't talk to her, touch her, or love her. Follow Emily's beautiful, heart wrenching journey as she tries to figure out where it all went wrong. (I don't wanna give much or anymore away, you need to feel it all yourself, your emotions will just rush out.) 

I hope you all get sucked into this book and become addicted just like I did. I found myself thinking about the characters when I wasn't reading like at: work, driving, and grocery shopping. I couldn't wait to get home and read. This book won't be for everyone, but go into it with a clear open mind. I do believe people who loved Fifty Shades of grey will love this. I highly recommend and hope you all love it! <33

You May Also Like

0 comments