January 2015 || Wrap Up

by - February 02, 2015

I am so excited to share with you all the books I've read this month. I've had such a successful reading month. It's been very long since I've been able to finish more than two books in a month. This month has been about my inner goddess ;) I haven't read anything New Adult / Adult Romance related in so long, I've missed it. I promised myself January will be filled with it, and kept that up. So without further delay here is my January smutty reads wrap up!! :) (Disclaimer: Not all books are smutty, some are young adult. There's a lot of different genre's..) 

9. Last Light - M. Pierce

Wanna know what I'm reading in February? Click here

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, it was a good month. Hope you can read a lot in february.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, yes. I was in a book slump for so long. It felt good to be able to read a lot. Thank you, I hope you get to read a ton too! What books did you read in Jan? :)

      Delete