Trust In Me - J.Lynn || Review ||

by - June 04, 2014

Title: Trust In Me
Author: J.Lynn
Genre: New Adult
Rating: 5 out of 5 cookies ;)

Synopsis: Good Reads 

Review:

This book broke my heart in the best way possible. If I could give it more, stars I freaking would. The story follows the same story from 'Wait for you' but this time in Cam's perspective. I have to say, I love his perspective more than I do Avery's. I adored Cam and Avery's friendship from the first chapter.. And as pages went by I fell in love with their story. I always find myself struggling explaining books I love. Like I can't seem to construct a good review because all I want to do is scream, giggle and cry. (Fangirl, basically.) But I will try my best to explain my profound love for this book. 
Like I said earlier, I enjoyed this way more than 'Wait for you'. Don't get me wrong 'Wait for you' is wonderful, breathtaking, and completely adorable. But this one, Cam's POV is so raw and different. And seeing Avery and feeling every emotion going through his body as he slowly falls in love with her is just extraordinary. Cam is very different from a lot of book boyfriends I've read about. He's patient, blunt, charming, understanding, loving, rough, funny, and sexy as hell. Rereading 'Wait for you' in Cam's POV answered a lot of unanswered question from Avery's POV. It was stunning, completely captivating, humorous, and just purely hot. & I could only wish that from here their relationship just continues to blossom. 

You May Also Like

0 comments