Life update, why I haven't posted up any reviews!

by - June 19, 2014

Hey guys, 

I just wanted to update you on why I've been MIA lately. After reading 'My Life Next Door' I haven't read anything. I'm suppose to be starting the TID (The Infernal Devices) but I haven't. I hope know I'm not in a book slump. I guess just a bit distracted. It's finally starting to feel like summer here in the East Coast. Lately I've been outside hanging out, and working. 

For some good news! My sister is also a keen reader, and she's been joking around about how she wants to create a book blog, but now she want to do one together! So I guess, I'll be on two blogs? Not even sure if that makes sense, but I'm excited so I'll have more news about that soon! :) 

Lastly, I woke up to an email this morning from good reads. I was blessed enough to win a copy of 'Rebel: City of Indra' by the Jenner sisters. Remember when I talked about wanting to buy it, but wasn't sure if I should spend money on it. I've never won anything before so I'm extremely ecstatic. I'll be able to do a review for you guys as soon as I finish the book. 

xx

chris

You May Also Like

0 comments