Be with me - J.Lynn || Review ||

by - June 01, 2014


Title: Be With Me (Book #2) 

Author: J.Lynn (Jennifer Armentrout) 
Genre: New Adult 
Rating: 5 out of 5 cupcakes ;)

Synopsis: Good Reads 
The story follow Teresa who's an eighteen year old girl who transferred to the college her brother (cameron) attends. Teresa has always dreamed of becoming a professional dancer, but after a terrible accident happens she can't seem to heal properly.. but if that wasn't stressful enough she can't shake Jase (her brothers best friend) out of her system after sharing that one passionate kiss a year ago. As the story progresses we witness the heart ache and love that takes place. Only question is.. Will her left her in? 

Review: 
Like always.. I am in awe with Jennifer.  I cannot explain my affection for this series. I absolutely adored Cameron and Avery's story, but I am so very infatuated with Teresa and Jase. They're both such different lively characters. Teresa is just like her brother, they're both so passionate, understanding, and strong willed. They seem to make every bad situation into a positive. Teresa goes through a lot in this book and I'm honestly so bewildered by how she keeps a smile on her face. Kuddos to her and her strong spirit! Ah, now for some Jase. He's very broken, selfless, confused, "caveman", and loving. The chase in the book is very different. It wasn't innocent or flirty, it was hot and heavy. I felt the desire they held for one another. This goes for all Jennifer's books. She doesn't just write novels.. She brings them to life.. I'm extremely satisfied and still can't get over how much I enjoyed this! The novel is full of suspense, romance, and secrets.. I lost sleep because I couldn't put it down! And you know what? I did not regret my decision at work while running on two hours of sleep.. 

I sort of see a similarity with "Wait for you" and "Be with me" but just one. Other than that one, the whole story is different. The plot is captivating, the characters were real, and I was engulfed. I also did really enjoy the little cameos with Avery and Cam. I love how Jennifer answered all the lingering questions about Cam and Avery. I'm so happy to witness their love continue even for just a little bit. There wasn't a moment in this book where I wasn't laughing out old, crying, giggling, or smiling from ear to ear like the joker! 

Five stars for another phenomenal book by J. Lynn! My questions about Avery and Cam were answered, high five for the strong, beautiful independent character Teresa, and of course the hot steamy-ness that occurred whenever Jase and her were within breathing space! 

You May Also Like

0 comments