Finding it - Cora Carmack || Review ||

by - June 01, 2014

Title: Finding it
Author: Cora Carmack
Genre: New Adult
Rating: 4 out of 5!

Synopsis: Good Reads
Finding it follows the story of Kelsey who is the best friend of Bliss in 'Losing it'. --- Kelsey is fresh out of college and doesn't seem to know what she wants in life. She has always been an actress but something just doesn't feel right. So she decides to stop her life in the states. Go to Europe and just live. Little did she know she'll be finding herself and falling in love with the enigma Hunt. 

For months I've been debating on whether or not I should buy this in e-book form or the physical copy. Then the other I was browsing the book aisle at target and there it was a limited signed copy and I knew this is why I waited.. I'm so happy to have found this because I missed her book signing in February due to snow! :( 

This story is just amazing! I found myself laughing a lot, seriously smiling and kicking my feet in the air with happiness! Kelsey's an amazing character, but she also seems to contradict herself. She's hilarious, feisty, honest and confident.. But also extremely insure not physically but emotionally. She's the perfect mix of lost and broken. Where she'll still be able to live her life.. just not to her fullest extent. Until she meets Hunt. Who has to be thee most chivalrous character I've ever had the pleasure of reading about. I believed the species of gentleman were dead but for sure I am wrong. He's patient, kind hearted and mysterious. Oh and did I mention he's hot? Grey eyes. buzz cut, and muscles that belong on a bow flex commercial. The chemistry between them is pretty great. Though sometimes it came to a point where I just wanted to hit Hunt for being such a pansy! I found myself saying "Oh c'mon.. Seriously?" A lot. 

Overall,  I feel completely satisfied with the book. I love the way it began and ended. And obviously everything else in between ;) I won't be giving the book five stars because emotionally I couldn't connect with the characters. I loved that they are so dysfunctionally beautiful and I won't be reading 'Seeking Her'. (Prequel - Hunts POV) I definirely recommend the book if you've enjoyed the 'Losing it series' so far! :) 



xxchristylle 

You May Also Like

0 comments