HOLLOW PLANET!!

by - May 05, 2015

Hiiiii!

It's been so long since I've chatted with you all. I usually only post when it's a book review and that's pretty much it. I don't really have much time to blog. It's been a hectic new year between my job, looking for a house and moving, and traveling. There has been so much other nonsense. It's been a while and it feels so nice to be typing and talking to you all. I am well, and I hope you're all happy and healthy! 

Runaway Cart Publishing is a new up and coming publishing company. The first book they have ever published is Hollow Planet by Andrew Tolan! They were so kind so send a me a book to share with you all and review. 

Here's some of the synopsis

"After the death of his beloved father, Daniel’s life has never exactly become that of a typical teenager. He essentially home schooled himself and maintains a full time job at the local store. Additionally, he is forced to raise his younger sister since his mother made her social life a crutch to dealing with the loss of her husband. Daniel would love nothing more than to have a normal teen-age life — and to have his dad back. However, Daniel's despondent life would now become quite peculiar the day he meets a link to his father: a man by the name of Sef. Sef explains to Daniel the truth behind this world. He warns that Earth is in a downward spiral with an unfavorable ending. Daniel learns he can help save the planet from an impending danger, but only if he picks up where his father left off...." 

I know, I know you're interested and now you wanna read it. You can join me this month and buddy read with me! Just direct message me on instagram (@alluringtales) or below to let me know! I cannot wait, and I hope I can enjoy this with one of you! 

At the time Runaway Cart does not have a website, but don't fret. They will soon! :) You can visit their Instagram for updates and buy their book from Amazon

Buy it now:

You May Also Like

4 comments