Fall With Me - Jennifer Armentrout || Book Review

by - May 13, 2015

Title: Fall With Me
Author: Jennifer Armentrout
Genre: Adult Romance
Rating: 3 | 5

Synopsis: Goodreads

Review:

Jennifer Armentrout has always delivered more than I expected. I loved her books beyond belief but recently that started to go down. I started to notice how similar each book was, the male characters were so generic. Their traits, are all the same: bad boy who used to be a player and badass, but is really sensitive. I don't know I haven't been able to enjoy any of her books the way I used to when I started to notice it all.. The stories seem very cliche. Roxy is my least favorite character. She's oblivious, and so stupid. It's obvious the guy is in love with you, why are you running away? Why are you mad over something that didn't happen. It's the typical Adult Romance. I really just did not like this at all. I could go on for days but I won't. 

I truly hope you guys have a different experience than what I had. That you love it, and enjoy it. Her writing is still the same witty, sarcastic filled girl. But that's also the problem. The female characters are all so similar. 

If you choose to read it, enjoy! 

You May Also Like

0 comments