The Girl in 6E - A.R Torre || Book Review

by - March 25, 2015

Title: The Girl in 6E
Author: A.R Torre
Genre: Suspense, Tad bit romance
Rating: 5 | 5 stars

Synopsis: Goodreads

Review:

I am absolutely stunned with how much I enjoyed this book. I went into the book sort of blind. Meaning I knew an inkling of information because I have no self control and scrolled through reviews on good reads. I saw gifs of sex and was really confused. I'm so happy this book has the cover it has because it has not synopsis. There's four lines on the back cover and a bunch of blurbs. And honestly that and the enigma of the cover is enough to get you to buy it.

The story started off strong and ended the same way. The minute I turned the page I was drawn into this world of a secluded girl. I didn't know what was going on but I couldn't wait to find out. The book is written differently. Some parts in third person, others in first person, and some not even in her point of view. I loved that. I loved knowing there are different stories in this one book and sooner or later they will collide into one.

Deanna is such a strong girl. Even though she has her flaws I totally admire her. She could be trying to fool her self and lie to the world but instead she isn't. She's doing what's right. Also another thing I can't help but mention. Everyone talks about "only if" only if I had a better job, only if I could get a job. No. No ifs. I know the girl is fictional but she is making a good (as good as it could get) living for herself within four walls. I just don't think there are any excuses these days. Excuse my rant. I just thought that needed to me included. I really liked that the book didn't focus on the romance bit, it wasn't often in your face but definitely makes a huge impact in the book.

I suggest if you want something refreshing and addictive you should read this. It isn't a book meant for everyone which means you should be patient and keep an open mind. Not everyone will like this and if you do read it. I hope you love it like I do. Deanna isn't exactly a relatable character but she's a great one. The enigma of her own self is already a draw in. She's interesting, complex, and gorgeous.

Next book I'm moving on to is Throne of Glass. What are you reading? Tell me how you feel about.

You May Also Like

0 comments