Volition - Lily Paradis || Book Review

by - March 25, 2015

Title: Volition
Author: Lily Paradis
Genre: DON'T TRY AND BOX TATE
Rating: 5 | 5

Synopsis: Goodreads

Review:
I'm sorry Lily, I wanted to write such an in-depth, wonderful book review for you. But I can't. To me, Volition isn't a book talked about, you just need to feel it. You need to read it to understand.

Volition will put you in the darkest place. In a good way, the book will make you think, and feel. You'll find yourself overwhelmed with so many emotions. That's okay, that's even great because it means you're getting it. Just step back, take a break when that happens, find a snack, then breathe and dive back in.

Tate isn't the most likable character out there, she doesn't do things to please others. She doesn't for herself. She's real. She's dark and twisted but that's because she's felt more pain than a person should in one life time. The writing is exquisite. Lily is phenomenal, and so are the rest of the characters. Hayden's patient and loving, but you know that boy's rough around the edges but for his women, he'll be a gentlemen. Jesse, kiss my ass, too little to late.

My review, or not so review will be confusing if you haven't read it yet. I know the point of a review is to entice you to buy the book. I won't tell you to do so, but you will be missing out on something so unique and raw if you don't read this. I've been waiting for a story like this, and it's exactly and more what I've been looking for.

You May Also Like

0 comments