book life || update

by - December 01, 2014

Hiii loves, 

It has been so long since I've been on here.. I'm so sad to have been off for so long, but it isn't because I've lost interest. For the past two months I've been in this really bad book slump. I feel like it happens every year around this time where I just lose interest in reading and going through this huge book buying phase. God help me because it this is going to be a repeat of last year, I might just cry. Physically and mentally, I've been great. Nothing too special going on. I hope the same for you all, that everyone is nice and healthy and had a great thanks giving (if you celebrate) if not, well I hope you had a nice day off! I didn't want to end this year with a bunch of new books I'm cramming into one month. So I am going to stick with the four books I've been trying to finish since October.. (dec tbr here) Then I will spend the next year trying to start fresh and try to read a lot more. I guess I really just need to find the motivation.. I've still be pretty active in the book world, you can find me on twitter or instagram both at: @alluringtales. For some new things, I don't know if you guys knew but I have a booktube account. The last time I posted was in May probably and I'm really missing that and thinking of getting my back into it.. So we'll see how that goes, but for now this blog and my reading is my number one focus. I love this blog so much and I don't see myself moving on ever. Let's pray to the book gods my slump goes away! Happy reading, and hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!! <3 

chris

You May Also Like

0 comments