Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell || Review ||

by - January 25, 2014

Title: Fangirl
Author: Rainbow Rowell
Genre: New Adult
Rating: ****/5


Synopsis: 


Review:

  In the beginning I found this book to be a bit of a snore. Now before you all start jumping down my throats let me explain why. I'm pretty much used to reading books that are fast paced where two individuals meet, fall in love, and bam the book is over. This was not one of those books, and once I finally got a little less than half way I realize it was a wonderful thing. Because the book had so much patience I got to feel Cath. Connect to her, relate, which made the rest of the book so much more wonderful. There's romance in this story, not between her and Levi but with herself. Through out the story with the help of Levi and Reagan, Cath was slowly able to believe she was good enough, she was able to love her self more than she did before! Cath becomes stronger, less awkward and more confident in herself.  And Handsome boy Levi.. Who said chivalry is dead? Because it's obviously not.. Well only in this world.. I'm not even going to say any more about Levi, because I'd rather you all go read the book and find out for yourself why he's so perfect.
        I'm extremely disappointed in myself, and I'm going to apologize right now to Rainbow Rowell. Ms. Rowell, if you ever end up reading this, Hello hope you're well and I'm sorry. Because I bought your amazing book in November and didn't read it until January..
        I wasn't completely hooked on the book when I first started reading it but when I turned the last page (before I knew it was the last page) and I saw the words "acknowledgements" My heart sped up, my eyes grew big, and I pulled the book to my chest, whispering "..But I want more.." And the I reread it again that night. This is an extremely well written book, with the most amazing characters. I promise you will not lose anything, but you will gain a lot from reading this.

You May Also Like

0 comments